Points that the Mumbai Blasts tell us…
The gala of blood is over. The players and the spectators are gone. Life has sprouted again. But do you think this is the end of all?
No. I know you don’t think so because each of us has no surety as to what would be the next moment in our lives. But now we know one thing; the bloody dell of terrorism, pushing us through the knotty thread of fearful tomorrows, gets our lives fairly balanced between life and death.
Here is what we can do or rather we must do. These are very simple to write down but never easy to practice. But still… We can have a try…. Can’t we… ??
1. Be cautious about what’s happening around you.
2. See what’s abnormal that you see around you. Just trace those abnormalities till the time you have to be there. If you find something hideous, curious or dangerous, notice that and let others know about it.
3. Notice strange people. Their manners. Try to study their body language. They can be extremely panicky, nervous, fast, rapid, aggressive, and even extremely cool also. Think over their smallest movements also.
4. Be an Eye Police. Study the eyes. Do not stare! Just watch. When you see a strange/ extra-normal person, just notice their eye movements, without their knowledge. See whether their focus is dangerously on some of the hidden corners or hideouts, where one usually needn’t pay any attention. Just check
whether they are enjoying a hidden crooked smile while watching the innocent lives around them.
5. While traveling, just see whether people are entering into the bus/ train or any other vehicle with bags/luggage and leaving it while they get down. Either remind them about the object or carry it to the nearest Police Station with the help of others.
6. Scrutinize the conversations. Be ready to listen to a deadly plot anytime. Just tune into your strange person’s mobile phone conversations (Not to know who is his bitch) and listen whether he is discussing a brutal plan he had done with.
7. Take a look at the discarded luggage, briefcases, boxes etc. While you travel in a bus or a train or while you step into any other public places just make this a habit. Just see what is the nature of the item and if you feel more curious about it, inform the Police about it.
8. When you hear about a blast or any other terrorist attack, just study their nature, modus operandi and other behavioral reels. Also look at the geographic factors and make your own conclusions as to which part of the world can be the possible target of attack.
9. Be ready to face any severities anytime. This will give you the urge to surpass any hazards and help out the ones who suffer.
10. Pray. Every time you step out of the house, pray for your happiest homecoming, at the same time for the millions, who does the same like you.
Please add more to this list, if you feel this is worth it.